Thank you for being part of our community. To ensure the best possible experience for all members, we have established some basic guidelines for participation.
By joining and using this community, you agree that you have read and will follow these rules and guidelines. Alliance Fitness Forum is a great medium to solicit the advice of your peers, benefit from their experience, and participate in an ongoing conversation.
Please take a moment to acquaint yourself with these important guidelines. In order to preserve a climate that encourages both civil and fruitful dialogue, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate membership in this community for anyone who violate these rules.
As a member of this Forum you will uphold this conduct and are responsible for all activities and content you post/upload. The code of conduct reads as:
- You will not use vulgar or disrespectful words towards any person on this forum or any other individual.
- All defamatory, abusive, profane, defaming, defrauding, threatening, offensive, or illegal communications are strictly prohibited.
- Do not post anything that you would not want the world to see or that you would not want anyone to know came from you.
- Incite, advocate or expressive pornography or obscenity, vulgarity, hatred, bigotry, racism or gratuitous violence should be avoided at every cost.
- Stocking, victimizing or intimidating an individual or group for any reason, including on the basis of age, gender, disability, ethnicity, sexual orientation or race will not be accepted.
- Discussions, comments, topics should be strictly of a general unbiased nature.
- Don’t challenge or attack others. The discussions and comments are meant to stimulate conversation not to create contention. Let others have their say, just as you may.
- Remember that other participants have the right to reproduce postings to this site unless you specify otherwise.
- Post your message or documents only to the most appropriate lists or libraries. Do not spam several lists or libraries with the same message. We reserve the right to reject any message for any reason.
- Junk mails, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, affiliate marketing or unsolicited commercial advertisements are not allowed.
- Promoting and supporting of other people on the forum is encouraged.
- Only Those individuals can register and become a member who are of 13 yrs or older.
- This fitness forum is not designed to treat or diagnose medical conditions.
- Any person actively using this site is implicitly agreeing to these rules regardless of whether they have been read or not.
Please Respect the Code of Conduct:
Help us make this forum a welcoming community space. Respect the Code of Conduct and encourage others to do the same. If you meet members who are not familiar with the Code of Conduct, politely encourage them to read it.